Shutterguard Aluminium Shutters
Security365’s ShutterGuard Lockable Aluminium Plantation Shutters
Combines style, strength and safety in one innovative product
Security365’s ShutterGuard® Lockable Aluminium Plantation Shutters are a savvy, stylish, safety solution for windows or doors – offering real strength without compromising the aesthetics of your home, commercial or retail space.
We know safety comes first but there is no reason it can’t be elegant and chic. Security365’s ShutterGuard® looks good and works smartly! These folding, aluminium louvred shutters will open up a room, control light, noise and temperature with the added benefit of keeping you safe.
The innovative, patented system provides a two-way locking system, making it virtually impenetrable.
- The patented Gear-lock keeps the shutters in place
- A 6cm patented bolt locks the shutters to the floor, leaving no leverage to lift the lock out of the track
- A 3.4cm bolt locks up through the top track when locked
- The Cisa system allows you to lock the shutters. Should you wish to have a double-sided lock please request this with us.
- An added safety feature is the louvre lock pin that secures the closed louvre panel
All of these measures are designed to make the entire shutter extremely difficult to break through.
Security365’s ShutterGuard® is manufactured entirely from aluminium and can be fitted to almost any window and door and the louvres are fully adjustable. Each unit is customised to ensure a precision fit and perfect functionality.
The standard finish is white or bronze but can be powder-coated to complement your colour scheme and décor. Please note that an additional surcharge will apply for custom-made colours.
Whether it is privacy, safety, or an uninterrupted view you’re after – speak to us about Security365’s ShutterGuard®, there is no need to compromise on safety or style.
- Available as Bi-Fold, Bi-Pass, Slider or Cottage Arch configuration
- Interpon Matt Traffic White (ANP39016) matches to Interpon Screen White Gloss (MA053A) (matches to RAL9016)
- Matt Light Bronze (ANP3046 – no RAL colour match)
- Custom-made colours are an option, however an additional surcharge will apply.
- Max/Min panel width: 1,000 – 300mm
- Max/Min panel height: 2900 – 650mm
- Blade size 89mm, 1.5mm thick extrusion
- Panel weight 14kg per square metre
- Supplied with hinges, brackets and divider rail
- Tracks for smooth operation
Build Out Frame:
- If required is included in the quoted price. Dimensions: 25mm wide front facing; 70mm deep; the back width 40mm. Note this frame is not used for a Bi-fold but rather we use a track at top and a track at the bottom. We can use PVC filler pieces to fill gaps above skirtings if necessary.
Strength & Safety:
- Patented Gear-Lock® system which has a single locking access point to simultaneously lock top and bottom tracks
- Louvre lock pin to lock louvres
- Patented Louvre Cassette System adding additional strength
- 6 cm patented bolt locks shutters to the floor
- 3.4 cm bolt locks shutters to top track
- Yes. Light control depends on the louvres tilt when closing/opening.
- 85% – 100% depending on angle of the louvre
- 5 years (refer to Warranty Terms & Conditions).