Code of Conduct
Every Security 365 dealer has signed the following code of conduct
- I will always behave to the highest level of integrity, professionalism and honesty.
- I will not mislead potential customers in any way or apply any undue pressure on them.
- I will not make any false representations.
- I will always listen carefully to my potential customer’s needs and only offer a solution which I believe to be right for the customer and in accordance with his/her needs.
- I will not discriminate against anyone.
- I will abide by all legal and industry requirements (including the Trade Practices Act and ACCC regulations) in my dealings with customers and potential customers.
I acknowledge this Code of Conduct as a basic requirement of my continued involvement as a Security365 Franchisee, and accept that a breach of this code may result in the termination of my Security365 Franchise.
Name: Richard Kaplan, Group CEO
Our mission statement
“Specialists for all Security Needs”
- To offer a quality solution and/or product for any security need
- To listen carefully to our customers needs
- To offer the right advice & security solutions to specifically meet those needs
- To offer quality product and solutions at an affordable price
- To set new standards in Security Solution Skills and Competencies
- To operate to the highest levels of Integrity and Professionalism
- To always be there to support our customers needs including service and maintenance